Join in anytime. Class Passes valid for 90 days.
- drop-in class (60-90 min) $18
- drop-in class (120 min) $25
- community gift class sliding scale: $5 - $20
- 5 (60 - 90 min) Classes $70
- 5 (120 min) Classes $80
- 12 (60 - 90 min) classes $156
- 12 (120 min) classes $180
- 16 classes $20
- Private Lesson 1 hr. $100
Student/Senior (65+) Discounted Pricing (with valid i.d.):
- drop-in (60 - 90 min) class $16
- drop-in (120 min) class $20
- drop-in kids class $10
- kids yoga 8 classes $64
- 5 (60 - 90 min) classes $60
- 5 (120 min) classes $70
- 12 (60 - 90 min) classes $130
- 12 (120 min) classes $160
- 16 classes $175
Pay by credit card on our website here. Or pay at the Center with credit card, check or cash. You may also mail your check in advance to Iyengar Yoga Center of Grand Rapids, 327 S. Division Ave., Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Permission to attend class is at the discretion of the teacher.
- Make-up classes are permitted at any class at or below the level currently enrolled. Attend whatever classes fit your schedule.
- Work/Study arrangements are possible for continuing students. Please inquire.
- Payment and Registration must happen before class begins. Students who come for their first visit after the start of class will be turned away. Please arrive at least 5 (or 10 minutes for first visit) before class time for registration.
- Cancellation policy: must be cancelled within two weeks of first attendance. Classes taken will be charged at drop-in rate. Refund will be less a $20 service fee.
- Weather Related Cancellations: IYCGR will be closed when Catholic Central High School is Closed due to weather conditions. In cases of weather -related special event cancellation, tuition will be fully refunded. In cases of inclement travel weather for out of town students who register in advance for workshops/special classes, tuition will be fully refunded.
Please leave shoes and personal belongings outside the classroom door: no shoes or drinks in the Asana room, please. Please let your teacher know before class if you have any medical issues or concerns, or if you are currently pregnant or menstruating. Please do not wear fragrances; they can be irritating to others. New to Iyengar Yoga? Begin with Level 1 or Gentle Yoga.