"The Power of Practice"
IYCGR is hosting a Membership Drive for the Iyengar Yoga National Association of the United States ( or "IYNAUS")
January 1st, 10am -12:30 pm *please come 15 min early, to register for IYNAUS membership
The Power of Practice
Learn how to ignite and fan the flame of your personal practice. Principles of sequencing, inspiration for practice, advice for overcoming obstacles, and yoga philosophy will be shared. Practice questions will be answered. Students will also be led through an inspiring and uplifting sequence of postures for the new year, and winter season.
To register for this event, please RSVP to Jennifer Beaumont. At the workshop, students will register online for membership in the IYNAUS (at a cost of $60 for individual membership). There is no fee to be paid to IYCGR.
Membership Benefits include:
- receiving the IYNAUS member's magazine, Yoga Samachar, published twice annually.
- email bulletins with special information about Iyengar Yoga and news from India
- 10% discount on purchases from the IYNAUS online store
- Opportunity to attend IYNAUS workshops and member events, including discounts and early registration
- Downloadable practice sequences
- Scholarships for study
- Opportunity to subscribe to Yoga Rahasya, the quarterly journal from Pune
- discount card for purchases from Office Max
- Access to database of asana photos (under development)
- inclusion in one of the largest Iyengar Yoga communities in the world